Please read the terms and conditions of use before using this site and / or our services. By continuing to access or use this site, or any service on this site, you (“you” or “User”) signify YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. These terms and conditions of use (“General Terms”) govern your visit(s) to https://www.teriflix.com on the desktop or the mobile version thereof (the “Site”). Use of our website (the Site) and / or any of the Services offered by us through the Site will be collectively referred to as the “Service”. TERIFLIX ENTERTAINMENT SPACES Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates (collectively “TERIFLIX”, “we”, “us” or “our”) have adopted these Terms to ensure you know what to expect from your visit to our Venues or from the use of the Service or the Site.
TERIFLIX builds and/or aggregates entertainment spaces (the “Venue” or “Venues”), each of which with select facilities located within the same, like electronic equipment (including but not limited to speakers, projector, projector screen, digital media playback equipment, acoustic material, seating infrastructure, A/C and so on, hereinafter referred to as “Equipment”) for hire by the User, and has made provisions for seating therein and is desirous of letting out the said Venue(s) for use by persons, who are desirous of utilizing the Venue and Equipment for the purpose of viewing Content, meeting the pre-defined prerequisites allowed by TERIFLIX, for a valuable consideration;
These terms are General terms relating availing any of our services offered by TERIFLIX, these general terms together with specific terms (applicable to specific type of services availed by user through our site) of use of our site and other documents (e.g., Waiver Form) constitute the entire agreement between you and TERIFLIX in relation to your use of the Site and availing of this Service. You will be able to access and read the applicable General as well as Specific terms within or through your use of that aspect of the Service. If there is a conflict between this General Terms and specific terms, the specific terms will control. The General Terms and Specific Terms (collectively, the “Terms”) form the legal and binding contract between You and TERIFLIX.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY AS THEY REPRESENT A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND TERIFLIX. BY VISITING THE SITE OR VENUE OR BY USING THE SERVICE YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
TERIFLIX makes no representation, warranty or agreement that the Venue(s), parking or ancillary facilities are suitable for User’s intended purpose. User acknowledges that it has inspected the Venue and agrees to accept the Venue as they are on the date of its booking, subject to such changes as TERIFLIX and User may agree to in writing.
- User represents that he/she is an adult and is legally allowed to use the Service(s) of TERIFLIX.
- User assumes complete legal responsibility for all its companions and represents that they are all personally known.
- User shall comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, rules and orders, and all regulations and policies of TERIFLIX.
- The User agrees to sign a WAIVER FORM, upon request from TERIFLIX.
User, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall defend, hold harmless and indemnify TERIFLIX and its affiliates, trustees, directors, officers, members, partners, principals, employees and agents against any and all claims, demands, causes of action or damages, including attorney’s fees (collectively, “Claims”), arising out of or relating to any of the obligations undertaken in connection with this Agreement, including but not limited to
- Any breach of this Agreement;
- Any actual or alleged injury or death to a person and/or loss of or damage to property caused directly or indirectly, wholly or in part by a party, its officers, directors, trustees, agents, contractors, employees or representatives; and
- Any damage arising out of or in the course of or in connection with participation at the Event or the use of the Venue by the User, either directly or indirectly.
If, through any cause, User fails to fulfill in a timely and proper manner any of User’s obligations under this Agreement or if it is found to have misrepresented to TERIFLIX, TERIFLIX has the unilateral right to terminate this Agreement without giving written notice to User of such termination, with or without refund of the Consideration as per the sole discretion of TERIFLIX.
Neither User nor TERIFLIX shall be considered to be in default of this Agreement if delays in or failure of performance shall be due to uncontrollable circumstances the effect of which by the exercise of reasonable diligence, the nonperforming party could not avoid. The term “uncontrollable circumstances” shall mean: any event which results in the prevention or delay of performance by a party of its obligations under this Agreement and which is beyond the control of the nonperforming party. It includes, but is not limited to, acts of other governing authorities, fire, flood, earthquakes, weather, lightning, epidemic, war, terrorism, riot, civil disturbance, sabotage, police action, inability to procure permits, licenses, or authorizations from any state, local, or other statutory agency by TERIFLIX, strikes, work slowdowns or other labor disturbances, and judicial restraint. In the event of an uncontrollable circumstance, the party unable to perform shall immediately notify the other party and shall resume performance of its obligations immediately upon cessation of the uncontrollable circumstance. In the event the Venue or any part thereof shall be destroyed or damaged by fire or any other uncontrollable circumstances and such destruction or damage shall render the fulfillment of this Agreement by TERIFLIX reasonably or practically impossible, then and thereupon this Agreement shall terminate and the User shall pay only for Service(s) already used up-until then. User hereby waives any claim for damages or compensation should this Agreement be so terminated.
- This Agreement contains all the terms and conditions agreed upon by the parties hereto regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
- Any prior agreements, promises, negotiations or representations, either oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement not expressly set forth in this Agreement are of no force or effect.
- No changes, amendments, or alterations shall be effective unless agreed to in writing by both parties.
Every provision of this Agreement is intended to be severable. In the event any term or provision hereof is declared to be illegal or invalid for any reason whatsoever by a court of competent jurisdiction, such illegality or invalidity shall not affect the balance of the terms and provisions hereof, which terms and provisions shall remain binding and enforceable.
Notices sent under this Agreement by either party to the other party shall be to their respective addresses (mentioned above is address of TERIFLIX) and in the event any of the parties change their address, it shall be the duty of such party to notify the other party within reasonable time, not exceeding four weeks from the date of such change, about the change in their address, which shall be duly acknowledged by the notified party and notices sent by any mode that returns an acknowledgement of receipt duly signed/endorsed by the receiving party, shall constitute a proper notice for legal requirements.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the prevalent law in India and the courts of Bengaluru shall have the jurisdiction to try any disputes arising out of or from this Agreement.
- The expressions used in this Agreement shall be gender neutral and any reference to the plural shall, where appropriate and not repugnant to the context, refer also to the singular.
We reserve the right to modify the Terms or any other policies and guidelines applicable to the Service at any time at our sole discretion. Modification of the Terms by any party other than TERIFLIX will not be enforceable against TERIFLIX unless expressly agreed to by TERIFLIX in writing. It is each User’s responsibility to inform himself or herself of the Terms and monitor any changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time at: https://www.teriflix.com/terms-of-use. We will indicate the date of the last revision of the Terms at the bottom of the Terms. Your continued use of the Service after any modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms. Accordingly, you should review these Terms whenever you visit the Site or use the Service to see if these Terms have been modified.
- In order to avail the Service(s) offered by TERIFLIX, the User must be an adult. Minors can use Service(s) offered by TERIFLIX only when accompanied by an adult, as defined under the prevalent applicable law in force. At the time of writing, an adult is anyone who is 18 years or older.
- Access or use of the Service is void where prohibited by applicable law. By accessing or using the Service, you represent that you are not prohibited by any law for the time being in force from accessing or using the Service.
When you use the Service or send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. Your use of the Service or your communication with us via email will be deemed your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- All Content on the Service provided by TERIFLIX and its licensors, including, but not limited to, designs, text, images, photographs, illustrations, artwork, graphic material, video, applications, software, music, sound and other Content (collectively, “TERIFLIX Content”), together with the User interface, and the selection and arrangement of the Service, are the proprietary property of TERIFLIX and its licensors and are protected by Indian copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties.
- No TERIFLIX Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of TERIFLIX or TERIFLIX’s licensors. Any unauthorized use of TERIFLIX Content or violation of this provision is a material breach of the Terms and may be a violation of applicable law. Nothing in these Terms is to be construed as transferring or licensing any of TERIFLIX’s intellectual property rights to you, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
At this time, we do not offer any mobile application. The Site can be accessed from any mobile device that supports modern HTML5 compliant browser.
- You must not
- Select or use an account name, contact information, email address of another person, including address and telephone numbers, with the intent to impersonate that person;
- Select or use an account name, email address or telephone number that is subject to the rights of another person without authorization;
- Use an account name in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or
- Use an account name that we, in our sole discretion, deem offensive.
- Any of your conduct that restricts or inhibits any other visitor from using or enjoying the Service, as determined by us in our sole discretion, will not be permitted. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the Service any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, fraudulent, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. No unauthorized advertisements, pornographic materials, or junk mail is permitted.
You agree that all purchases made by you through the Service are subject to the terms applicable to those purchases.
- Your participation at the Event will also allow you to post comments, recommendations and other statements through external social networks and similar third party Web sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google Plus (all such statements will be collectively referred to as “User Content”). The opinions expressed as a part of User Content are the views of the User posting the message and do not reflect TERIFLIX’s opinions. TERIFLIX does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the User Content posted on the Service. TERIFLIX is not responsible for the materials posted by users.
- You represent that your User Content does not misappropriate or infringe upon a third party’s intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights), violate the privacy or publicity rights of a third party, or contain defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You represent that your User Content is not confidential.
- Although TERIFLIX does not claim ownership of User Content, by posting any User Content to a public area of the Service, you automatically grant TERIFLIX a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable, freely transferable and sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), royalty free right and license to use, copy, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Content, in whole or in part, via the Service or otherwise, for any purpose, without any compensation. You also represent that you have the right and authority to grant such a license.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the User Content posted on the Service to determine compliance with these Terms and any other operating guidelines or policies established by us. We have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any User Content submitted to or posted in the public areas of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to remove any User Content that we, in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of these Terms, our guidelines and policies or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding these rights, you are solely responsible for your User Content.
Please report any violation of the Terms by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your navigation to and participation in promotions, your purchase of, payment for and delivery of goods or services, if any, and any terms and conditions, warranties, or representations related to such promotions or your purchase of goods and services (“Dealings”) with third parties found on or accessible through the Site or Service are solely between you and the third party. Advertisements and other information provided by third parties found on or made available through the Site or Service are provided solely for your convenience and should not be construed as an endorsement by TERIFLIX of the materials, goods or services provided, or made available, by the third parties. Any dealings with third parties are at your own risk. TERIFLIX does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any Dealings you may have with third parties.