Please read the terms and conditions of our services before availing services from this site. By continuing to use and avail service on this site, you (“you” or “User”) signify YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE. These terms and conditions of Service (“Specific Terms”) govern your visit(s) to https://www.teriflix.com on the desktop or the mobile version thereof (the “Site”) and avail our services. Use of our website (the Site) and / or any of the Services offered by us through the Site will be collectively referred to as the “Service”. TERIFLIX ENTERTAINMENT SPACES Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates (collectively “TERIFLIX”, “we”, “us” or “our”) have adopted these Terms to ensure you know what to expect from your visit to our Venues or from the use of the Service or the Site.
OUR AGREEMENT; ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY AS THEY REPRESENT A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND TERIFLIX. BY VISITING THE SITE OR VENUE OR BY USING THE SERVICE YOU INDICATE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
TERIFLIX builds and/or aggregates entertainment spaces (the “Venue” or “Venues”), each of which with select facilities located within the same, including playback of pre-decided content and allied activities (“Social Screening”), and has made provisions for seating therein for the said purpose and is desirous of allowing the general public to register for such Social Screenings by purchasing one or more passes, provided they meet the predefined prerequisites explicitly stated against each Social Screening and against payment of valuable consideration.
Social Screenings are screenings of pre-decided content, typically a film, on a stated date, time and venue. Social Screenings are typically announced atleast one day in advance and get confirmed only if a minimum participation criteria is met before a cutoff date and/or time, otherwise they get cancelled. Registrations to a Social Screening maybe restricted to MEMBERs of specific Membership Plan(s) OR past customers of specific product(s).
- Social Screening(s) hosted at TERIFLIX may be organized by external parties, therefore TERIFLIX assumes no responsibility for the suitability of Social Screening(s) for its User.
- User represents that he/she is an adult and is legally allowed to register for the said Social Screening.
- User shall comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, rules and orders, and all regulations and policies of TERIFLIX.
- The User may be required to sign-up for one more more TERIFLIX membership plans OR purchase one or more products/services from TERIFLIX in order to become eligible for registering (or joining) a Social Screening. Such requirement, if any, shall be explicitly stated against each Social Screening page and shall be enforced before the User is allowed to register for or join the said Social Screening.
- The User agrees and acknowledges that a Social Screening may be cancelled if the mininum participation critieria for the said Social Screening is not met.
- The User who has registered for (or joined) the Social Screening agrees to sign a WAIVER FORM, when presented to him/her.
- TERIFLIX hereby permits you, on payment of full Consideration for the said Social Screening, to attend and participate in the Social Screening as per the SCHEDULE mentioned in the registration confirmation email, provided you meet the criteria specified explicitly in the Social Screening pages; which criteria may include a mandatory requirement to sign-up for one or more Membership plans OR purchase of one or more products/services.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that registering for (or joining) a Social Screening may prohibit it from joining any other Social Screening for a stated duration of time.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that registration to a Social Screening is irreversible and that the User cannot unregister itself from a Social Screening.
- TERIFLIX prohibits you from utilising its venue(s) for any other purpose other than what is described here and in the Social Screening page.
- TERIFLIX may monitor your behaviour and conduct within the Venue through CCTV cameras.
- TERIFLIX, upon your registration to a Social Screening, prohibits you from designating anyone else to attend or participate in the said Social Screening on your behalf.
It is prohibited for any person to use, sell, purchase or be under the influence of any illegal substance at the Venue (including external areas).
No user will do or permit to be done anything on the premises whereby the policy or policies of insurance on the Venue and/or its contents against damage by fire or otherwise may become void or voidable or whereby the rate of premium thereon may be increased and shall indemnify TERIFLIX and/or the relevant Venue in respect of all sums for which it may become liable by way of increased premiums and all expenses incurred in connection with or incidental to any such policy or policies by reason of any breach of this clause.
- You may use the Venue(s) and/or the Services(s) solely during the duration of the Social Screening (hereinafter called SCHEDULED USAGE).
- TERIFLIX may display advertisements in the Venue, including before, during or after the SCHEDULED USAGE.
- TERIFLIX reserves all rights to evict you and/or your companions from utilising the Venue beyond the SCHEDULED USAGE and/or in case of any breach of these Terms.
In consideration for utilizing the Venue(s) and/or participating in the Social Screening organized at TERIFLIX, you agree to pay TERIFLIX such amount as would be informed by us to you at the time of buying your registration pass for the said Social Screening (Consideration) and your entitlement for the Permitted Usage shall be subject to full payment of the Consideration.
If registration to a Social Screening requires you to sign-up for one or more Membership plans OR purchase of one or more products, then your entitilement to register for the Social Screening shall be subject to the completion of signing-up for the said Membership plan(s) or purchase of the said product(s).
- TERIFLIX will, subject to availability of direct electrical supply, provide the following facilities and equipment to the User within its Venue(s):
- One screening of the Content specifically stated against the said Social Screening
- Seats (and optionally bean-bags)
- Air Conditioning
- Drinking Water Source
- Any other Equipment required for the normal functioning of the Social Screening.
- Unless otherwise stated explicitly by TERIFLIX, the User should not touch, dismantle, remove, replace, displace, move, investigate, reconfigure, hack, tether, release, connect, disconnect, steal, borrow or take away any Equipment or material from the Venue.
- Any other facility and/or equipment as requested by the User well in advance, may be offered at a cost and at the sole discretion of TERIFLIX.
In addition to all rights referenced herein, TERIFLIX reserves and may exercise the following rights:
- To require User, or any of its companions, to leave the Venue if it feels that circumstances require it.
- To revoke the privilege to utilize the Venue(s) and/or continue participation in the Social Screening, if any occupant whose conduct, solely in TERIFLIX’s opinion, becomes injurious to the community or other Users of TERIFLIX.
- To enter any part of the Venue(s) for the purpose of inspection, repair, or emergency.
- To amend its rules and regulations at any time as deemed necessary when it is in TERIFLIX’s best interest.
- To evacuate the Venue(s) (if required in the judgement of TERIFLIX), in which case the User will either be provided an alternative schedule for joining the Social Screening or, at the discretion of TERIFLIX, the registration amount shallbe forfeited, prorated or adjusted based on the circumstances. The User bereby waives any claim for damages or compensation from TERIFLIX related to such a decision.
- To distribute to the audience, announcements and literature concerning future attractions to be held in the Venue(s), whether such attractions are under the auspices of the User or not.
- To request for feedback from the User and/or any of the User’s companions in the form of a written statement, video or photo. TERIFLIX reserves the right to use the feedback in any way it wants, including usage in its online & offline media campaigns and the Site, without requiring further permission from the concerned User.
- To refuse registration to any individual, groups of individuals or organization based on previous payment history (whether with TERIFLIX or unrelated entities), breach of contract (whether with TERIFLIX or unrelated entities), logistics, usage demands or any other unexpressed reason. If a SCHEDULED USAGE is determined to be more than is feasible for TERIFLIX to accommodate, it has the right to refuse rental.
- User shall not place or allow its companions to place any signs, banners, posters (containing commercial Identification or otherwise) or other advertising anywhere in the Venue or on the Building, without prior written approval from TERIFLIX.
- User shall not post or exhibit or allow its companions to post or exhibit any signs, advertisements, show bills or posters of any description on any part of the Venue or Building, except upon the regular billboards provided for such purpose by TERIFLIX or as otherwise approved in writing in advance by TERIFLIX.
- User shall not, without the consent of TERIFLIX, distribute or circulate or permit its companions to circulate or distribute any advertising matter or programs in or about the Venue(s) or Service(s).
- User shall also not include the name or any trademark of TERIFLIX in any advertising, sales promotion or other publicity matter without TERIFLIX’s prior written approval.
- Registrations to an Social Screening are non-transferrable, unless explicitly allowed by a specific Social Screening on its page.
- User is not allowed to utilize the venue in anyway other than how it is prescribed for use by the said Social Screening.
- User is responsible for any and all damages to TERIFLIX and its Venue(s) caused by acts of User or its companions, agents, employees, patrons and guests, whether accidental or otherwise.
- User agrees to leave the Venue in the same condition as existed before commencement of the SCHEDULED USAGE, minus ordinary wear & tear caused due to normal use. Any additional charges incurred because of unusual cleanup or incomplete technical restoration will be borne by the User. The minimum fee for such work is ₹10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only), which User agrees is a reasonable estimate of the cost of such work. Abandoned items will be disposed of as refuse.
- User shall not assign, sublease or transfer any interest in this Agreement, or permit the use of the Venue(s) by any person other than User, without the prior written consent of TERIFLIX.
- It is the User’s responsibility to arrive at the Venue on time for participating in the Social Screening. No refund or rescheduling is offered for any loss in participation due to late arrival of the User.
- If a Social Screening is cancelled, either because the minimum participation criteria is not met OR because of any unforeseen circumstances, the User is entitled for a refund, of amount paid towards regisration into the said Social Screening, MINUS any processing charges. The User will not be entitled to refund of any amounts paid towards purchase of Membership Plan(s) or Product(s) that enabled the User to join the said Social Screening. The User bereby waives any claim for damages or compensation from TERIFLIX related to such a decision.
- Any payments made to TERIFLIX through third party online payment service providers such as PayUMoney shall be at the sole risk of the User and TERIFLIX shall not be responsible for any incident occurring from the use of such third party online payment services by the User.
- TERIFLIX may, at its sole discretion, include, remove, reschedule or replace films, artists, facilitators, performers OR change prices for registration to its Social Screenings.
- You may be subject to a personal search and/or search of personal possessions at the time of entry to the venue.
- Registering to an Social Screening does not guarantee you a choice of seating at the said Social Screening.
- Registration passes cannot be resold or offered for resale.
- The right of admission to Social Screenings is reserved.
- Any decision to eject you from the venue is final. No refunds will be issued following ejection from the Venue or refused entry.
- You must not make any audio or visual recording or take any photograph of the Social Screening.
- You agree to indemnify TERIFLIX and the Venue, each of their directors, employees and agents, from and against all claims (whether at contract, tort or statute), expenses, harm, damage, loss or personal injury (including death) you suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your attendance at the Social Screening, however caused, including as a result of the negligence or any acts or omissions on your part, or any breach of these terms.
TERIFLIX shall not be liable or responsible in any way for and User hereby waives all claims against TERIFLIX with respect to or arising out of any death or any injury that may be suffered or sustained by User or any companion, employee, invitee, guest or agent of User or any other person as a result of any actions or inactions of User, directly or indirectly, or any loss or damage or injury to or theft or loss of any property belonging to User or any companion, employee, invitee, guest or agent of User in the Venue, including but not limited to any property placed by User in or about the Venue. The provisions of this paragraph shall survive the termination of this Agreement with respect to any damage, injury, illness, or death occurring prior to such termination of this Agreement.
TERIFLIX DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT THE SOCIAL SCREENING WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND THE USER AGREES THAT TERIFLIX MAY REMOVE/SUSPEND THE SOCIAL SCREENING FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME OR CANCEL THE SOCIAL SCREENING AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO USER. USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT ITS REGISTRATION IN THE SOCIAL SCREENING IS AT ITS SOLE RISK. THE VENUE AND/OR THE EQUIPMENT(s) (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY TERIFLIX) USED DURING THE SOCIAL SCREENING AND/OR PROVIDED TO THE USER IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR USE BY THE USER, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.TERIFLIX DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW AND IN NO CASE SHALL IT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF CONSIDERATION PAID BY THE USER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
IN NO CASE SHALL TERIFLIX, ITS OWNERS, PROMOTERS, INVESTORS, SHARE HOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PARTNERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM USER’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SOCIAL SCREENING AND/OR USE OF THE VENUE AND/OR EQUIPMENT OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE USER’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SOCIAL SCREENING AND/OR USE OF THE VENUE AND/OR THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE VENUE AND/ OR THE EQUIPMENT OR ANY PART THEREOF, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY.
TERIFLIX SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY USER IN CONNECTION WITH THE USAGE OF THE VENUE AND/OR THE EQUIPMENT, BUT USER AGREES THAT ITS SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT ITS SOLE RISK AND TERIFLIX HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO USER FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN BELONGINGS, AND TERIFLIX DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING THAT YOU BRING INTO THE VENUE AND/OR LEAVE WITH OUR STAFF.
TERIFLIX OBTAINS INSURANCE WITH RESPECT FOR CLAIMS ARISING DUE TO ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE. IT DOES NOT CARRY THIRD PARTY INSURANCE TO COVER OTHER GROUPS. THE USER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO THE VENUE OR ANY PROPERTY THEREIN, OR INJURY OR HARM TO PEOPLE THAT MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE VENUE.
TERIFLIX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS DUE TO BREAKDOWN OF MACHINERY, FAILURE OF POWER SUPPLY, LEAKAGE OF WATER, FIRE, GOVERNMENT RESTRICTION, ACT OF GOD, STRIKES OR LOCK-OUTS, STRIKES/BANDHS OR ANY SOCIAL SCREENING OUT OF THE CONTROL OF TERIFLIX, WHICH MAY CAUSE THE VENUE(S) TO BE TEMPORARILY CLOSED OR YOUR SOCIAL SCREENING TO BE INTERRUPTED OR CANCELLED.
User, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall defend, hold harmless and indemnify TERIFLIX and its affiliates, trustees, directors, officers, members, partners, principals, employees and agents against any and all claims, demands, causes of action or damages, including attorney’s fees (collectively, “Claims”), arising out of or relating to any of the obligations undertaken in connection with this Agreement, including but not limited to
- Any breach of this Agreement;
- Any actual or alleged injury or death to a person and/or loss of or damage to property caused directly or indirectly, wholly or in part by a party, its officers, directors, trustees, agents, contractors, employees or representatives; and
- Any damage arising out of or in the course of or in connection with participation at the Social Screening or the use of the Venue by the User, either directly or indirectly.
If, through any cause, User fails to fulfill in a timely and proper manner any of User’s obligations under this Agreement or if it is found to have misrepresented to TERIFLIX, TERIFLIX has the unilateral right to terminate this Agreement without giving written notice to User of such termination, with or without refund of the Consideration as per the sole discretion of TERIFLIX.
Neither User nor TERIFLIX shall be considered to be in default of this Agreement if delays in or failure of performance shall be due to uncontrollable circumstances the effect of which by the exercise of reasonable diligence, the nonperforming party could not avoid. The term “uncontrollable circumstances” shall mean: any Social Screening which results in the prevention or delay of performance by a party of its obligations under this Agreement and which is beyond the control of the nonperforming party. It includes, but is not limited to, acts of other governing authorities, fire, flood, earthquakes, weather, lightning, epidemic, war, terrorism, riot, civil disturbance, sabotage, police action, inability to procure permits, licenses, or authorizations from any state, local, or other statutory agency by TERIFLIX, strikes, work slowdowns or other labor disturbances, and judicial restraint. In the event of an uncontrollable circumstance, the party unable to perform shall immediately notify the other party and shall resume performance of its obligations immediately upon cessation of the uncontrollable circumstance. In the event, the Venue or any part thereof shall be destroyed or damaged by fire or any other uncontrollable circumstances and such destruction or damage shall render the fulfillment of this Agreement by TERIFLIX reasonably or practically impossible, then and thereupon this Agreement shall terminate and the User shall pay rental for the Venue(s) only up to the time of such termination at the rate herein specified. User hereby waives any claim for damages or compensation should this Agreement be so terminated.
- This Agreement contains all the terms and conditions agreed upon by the parties hereto regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
- Any prior agreements, promises, negotiations or representations, either oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement not expressly set forth in this Agreement are of no force or effect.
- No changes, amendments, or alterations shall be effective unless agreed to in writing by both parties.
Every provision of this Agreement is intended to be severable. In the event any term or provision hereof is declared to be illegal or invalid for any reason whatsoever by a court of competent jurisdiction, such illegality or invalidity shall not affect the balance of the terms and provisions hereof, which terms and provisions shall remain binding and enforceable.
Notices sent under this Agreement by either party to the other party shall be to their respective addresses (mentioned above is address of TERIFLIX) and in the event any of the parties change their address, it shall be the duty of such party to notify the other party within reasonable time, not exceeding four weeks from the date of such change, about the change in their address, which shall be duly acknowledged by the notified party and notices sent by any mode that returns an acknowledgement of receipt duly signed/endorsed by the receiving party, shall constitute a proper notice for legal requirements.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the prevalent law in India and the courts of Bengaluru shall have the jurisdiction to try any disputes arising out of or from this Agreement.
- The expressions used in this Agreement shall be gender neutral and any reference to the plural shall, where appropriate and not repugnant to the context, refer also to the singular.
We reserve the right to modify the Terms or any other policies and guidelines applicable to the Service at any time at our sole discretion. Modification of the Terms by any party other than TERIFLIX will not be enforceable against TERIFLIX unless expressly agreed to by TERIFLIX in writing. It is each User’s responsibility to inform himself or herself of the Terms and monitor any changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time at: https://www.teriflix.com/sstou. We will indicate the date of the last revision of the Terms at the bottom of the Terms. Your continued use of the Service after any modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms. Accordingly, you should review these Terms whenever you visit the Site or use the Service to see if these Terms have been modified.
- In order to avail the Service(s) offered by TERIFLIX, the User must be an adult. Minors can use Service(s) offered by TERIFLIX only when accompanied by an adult, as defined under the prevalent applicable law in force. At the time of writing, an adult is anyone who is 18 years or older.
- Access or use of the Service is void where prohibited by applicable law. By accessing or using the Service, you represent that you are not prohibited by any law for the time being in force from accessing or using the Service.
When you use the Service or send email or text-message to us, you are communicating with us electronically. Your use of the Service or your communication with us via email or text-message will be deemed your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or text messages or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- All Content on the Service provided by TERIFLIX and its licensors, including, but not limited to, designs, text, images, photographs, illustrations, artwork, graphic material, video, applications, software, music, sound and other Content (collectively, “TERIFLIX Content”), together with the User interface, and the selection and arrangement of the Service, are the proprietary property of TERIFLIX and its licensors and are protected by Indian copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties.
- No TERIFLIX Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of TERIFLIX or TERIFLIX’s licensors. Any unauthorized use of TERIFLIX Content or violation of this provision is a material breach of the Terms and may be a violation of applicable law. Nothing in these Terms is to be construed as transferring or licensing any of TERIFLIX’s intellectual property rights to you, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
At this time, we do not offer any mobile application. The Site can be accessed from any mobile device that supports modern HTML5 compliant browser.
- You must not
- Select or use an account name, contact information, email address of another person, including address and telephone numbers, with the intent to impersonate that person;
- Select or use an account name, email address or telephone number that is subject to the rights of another person without authorization;
- Use an account name in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or
- Use an account name that we, in our sole discretion, deem offensive.
- Any of your conduct that restricts or inhibits any other visitor from using or enjoying the Service, as determined by us in our sole discretion, will not be permitted. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the Service any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, fraudulent, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. No unauthorized advertisements, pornographic materials, or junk mail is permitted.
You agree that all purchases made by you through the Service are subject to the terms applicable to those purchases.
- Your participation at the Social Screening will also allow you to post comments, recommendations and other statements through external social networks and similar third party Web sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google Plus (all such statements will be collectively referred to as “User Content”). The opinions expressed as a part of User Content are the views of the User posting the message and do not reflect TERIFLIX’s opinions. TERIFLIX does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the User Content posted on the Service. TERIFLIX is not responsible for the materials posted by users.
- You represent that your User Content does not misappropriate or infringe upon a third party’s intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights), violate the privacy or publicity rights of a third party, or contain defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You represent that your User Content is not confidential.
- Although TERIFLIX does not claim ownership of User Content, by posting any User Content to a public area of the Service, you automatically grant TERIFLIX a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable, freely transferable and sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), royalty free right and license to use, copy, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Content, in whole or in part, via the Service or otherwise, for any purpose, without any compensation. You also represent that you have the right and authority to grant such a license.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the User Content posted on the Service to determine compliance with these Terms and any other operating guidelines or policies established by us. We have the right, but not the obligation, in our sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any User Content submitted to or posted in the public areas of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to remove any User Content that we, in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of these Terms, our guidelines and policies or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding these rights, you are solely responsible for your User Content.
Please report any violation of the Terms by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your navigation to and participation in promotions, your purchase of, payment for and delivery of goods or services, if any, and any terms and conditions, warranties, or representations related to such promotions or your purchase of goods and services (“Dealings”) with third parties found on or accessible through the Site or Service are solely between you and the third party. Advertisements and other information provided by third parties found on or made available through the Site or Service are provided solely for your convenience and should not be construed as an endorsement by TERIFLIX of the materials, goods or services provided, or made available, by the third parties. Any dealings with third parties are at your own risk. TERIFLIX does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any Dealings you may have with third parties.