It was an amazing Gantumoote – In Depth Screening event last evening at TERIFLIX. Our audience were amazing! Thank you so much for making the evening so eventful!
After the screening, Director Roopa Rao and her team Nischith Korodi, Ram Manjjonaath, Namith Gowda and Satish Kumar had close to 2 hours of interaction with our audience.
The audience asked deep and insightful questions to Roopa and her team. They answered them all. Roopa narrated several behind the scenes situations. Nischith talked about how Roopa coached him for a scene, and how he would prepare for a scene. It was a lot of fun!
Here is a group photo. Coming up soon is a short video documenting the entire evening. Thank you, everyone, for participating in this event and help make it successful.
ಗಂಟುಮೂಟೆ ಒಂದು ಸರಳವಾದ ಚಿತ್ರ, ಹಾಗೆಯೆ ಗಂಭೀರವಾದುದು ಕೂಡ. ತೊಂಭತ್ತರ ದಶಕದ ಬೆಂಗಳೂರಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಪ್ರೌಢ ಶಾಲೆಗೆ ಕಾಲಿಟ್ಟ ಎಲ್ಲರ ಮನಃಸ್ಪರ್ಶಿಸುವ ಚಿತ್ರ.
ಗಂಟುಮೂಟೆ ಮೀರಾಳ ಕಥೆ. ಮೀರಾ ಓರ್ವ ಮುಗ್ಧ ಹುಡುಗಿ. ಹದಿನಾರರ ಹರೆಯದ ಬಾಲೆ. ಸಿನಿಮಾಗಳನ್ನು ನೋಡಿ ತಾನೇ ಕಟ್ಟಿಕೊಂಡಿರುವ ತನ್ನ ಪ್ರಪಂಚವನ್ನು, ತನ್ನಲ್ಲಿನ ಬದಲಾವಣೆಗಳಿಂದಾಗಿ ಹಾಗು ತನ್ನ ಸುತ್ತಲಿನ ಆಗುಹೋಗುಗಳಿಂದಾಗಿ ತನ್ನ ಅರಿವಿಗೆ ಬರುತ್ತಿರುವ ನೈಜ ಪ್ರಪಂಚಕ್ಕೆ ಹೋಲಿಸಿ ಅರ್ಥೈಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ಸೆಣಡಾಡುತ್ತಿರುವ ಕನ್ಯೆ.
A simple yet an intense high school drama set in the 1990’s of Bangalore, Gantumoote is the story of a 16-year-old girl, Meera, and her struggles with understanding herself and the ever-changing world around her. Meera is a simple girl, with her innocence retained intact by her cocooned upbringing. She lives in her own make-believe world shaped by the movies (just like any other Indian girl of 90’s).
Gantumoote is her journey from the world of her creation to the actual world that unravels before her. A relatable pressure of education, childhood traumas, bullying, competition over marks, unwelcome overtures from the opposite gender and her own love interests, all of this wrapped in a transcending journey of first love.
Gantumoote is a heart-touching movie with a narrative that sucks you in from its first frame, takes you on a wonderful ride into your own adolescence years and leaves you wondering what treasured baggage you might be carrying in your own life.
In exchange for each pass you buy, you will receive the following:
- Entry to one person for a screening of the film.
- Up to 60 minutes of close and personal interaction with Director Roopa Rao and few other members of the cast. You will get to personally ask questions and get deep, insightful answers from the Director herself.
- Coffee and Snacks during Intermission
- The entire event will be filmed and released as a short-documentary on our website. You will be prominently featured in the video as someone who spent time with the film and its maker(s).
This event is organized by TERIFLIX in Association with Ameyukti Studios.
- 3 days or more before the event: Cancellation with 95% refund.
- 24 hours to 3 days before the event: Cancellation with 50% refund.
- Less than 24 hours before the event: Cancellation with no refund.
NOTE: Refunds, if any, shall be processed within 20 days from the date of cancellation. All refunds shall be processed offline (via bank-transfer or cheque) and not through the payment gateway.
VenueTERIFLIX Purple Girinagar
#177, 50 Feet Road, 5th Cross,
Opp. Avalahalli BDA Park,
BSK 3rd Stage, Girinagar,
Benglauru - 560085
Google Maps Link