TERIFLIX builds and/or aggregates entertainment spaces (Venue), each of which have electronic equipment installed (including but not limited to speakers, projector, projector screen, streaming media equipment, acoustic material, seating infrastructure, A/C and so on, hereinafter referred to as “Equipment”) in designated areas (hereinafter referred to as “Hall” OR “Halls”) required for Content playback and has made provisions for seating therein for the purpose of making them available for rentals, private streaming, private screening and social screening to its Users who are desirous of
- holding screenings of their own copyrighted content OR
- holding screenings of copyrighted content to which they have requisite access/rights to OR
- enjoying movies & TV shows from their own streaming media accounts, privately with their friends and family OR
- enjoying private screenings of films from TERIFLIX’s own film library OR
- creating/joining social screenings of films from TERIFLIX’s own film library OR
- registering for special events held at any of TERIFLIX’s Venues.
This policy shall apply to all information TERIFLIX collects from you, including but not limited to
- “Personally Identifiable Information”, such as your name, age, gender, residential address, email address, phone number and date of birth, payment or billing information etc.;
- “Non-Personal Information” such as information regarding the web pages you have viewed, the browser from which you have viewed, the device from which you have viewed and your usage patterns;
- “Screening Permissions / Rights Information” which could be documentation, decryption keys, subscription details used for accessing & viewing Content;
- “Usage Information” related to your use of the Services, including but not limited to the bookings you have made, discount coupons you have used, location data, and time of use; and
- any information you upload, emails that you exchange with TERIFLIX, or any information submitted by you in the course of using the Services;
This policy does not apply to, nor does TERIFLIX take any responsibility for, any information that is collected by any third party while using the Services or through any third party links made available to you during your use of the Services or through any of the advertisements or through BOTS. Our Services may contain links to and from the websites and mobile applications of third parties and advertisers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that TERIFLIX does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The information that TERIFLIX collects will be used for the purposes of operating the Services, verification of your account and facilitating your use of the Services. TERIFLIX may use this information to contact you from time to time to deliver information regarding the Services, targeted advertising, administrative notices and to otherwise communicate with you from time to time. TERIFLIX will also use the information collected from you for the following purposes:
- Ensuring the content from TERIFLIX is presented in the most effective manner for your use;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you, when you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about any changes to TERIFLIX;
- or analytical purposes, including but not limited to assessing usage data, usage patterns, and other similar activities;
- In any other way that TERIFLIX may describe to you at the time you provide the information.
The User Information you provide may be disclosed to agents, employees, third party advertisers, subsidiaries and affiliates, or to other third party services associated or affiliated with TERIFLIX who require the information for the purposes of operating and maintaining the Services. TERIFLIX shall ensure compliance with requests and directions of all governmental, law enforcement, or regulatory authorities, which it believes in good faith to be in accordance with any applicable law. Such compliance may include providing User Information, personally identifiable information or any other information available to such agency or authority. By providing TERIFLIX with such information you consent to the same being shared with governmental, law enforcement or regulatory authorities who exercise jurisdiction over the Services and TERIFLIX.
In addition, feedback from the User, provided either in written form or in the form of Audio and/or Video, and photos (if any) of the User’s usage of Service(s) at TERIFLIX may be used for marketing or any other purpose by TERIFLIX on any platform of its choice. The User grants TERIFLIX a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable, freely transferable and sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), royalty free right and license to use, copy, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Content, in whole or in part, via the Service or otherwise, for any purpose, without any compensation. You also represent that you have the right and authority to grant such a license.
The information that You provide by way of filling out forms at the venue shall be filed for records keeping purposes for as long as TERIFLIX deems necessary. TERIFLIX may also store a scanned copy of such forms on any of its devices or servers.
While all reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that your User Information and all other information submitted by you, either online or at our venues, is safe and secure, however TERIFLIX offers no representation, warranties or other assurances that the security measures are adequate, safe, foolproof or impenetrable.
TERIFLIX shall retain information that it collects or processes on behalf of Users for as long as may be needed to provide the Services. TERIFLIX will retain and use such information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with Users, and/or for the period required by law in the applicable jurisdictions.
The website is only intended for Users who are of 18 years of age or older. If you are not of the requisite age you are not to provide any User Information or other information. TERIFLIX shall have the right to revoke the provision of Services and delete information of Users below the age of 18 without notice.
If you wish to place a complaint with regard to privacy requirements or laws, access any of your Information or would like to correct any errors in your User Information, please contact our Grievance Redressal Officer, Prashanth N Udupa at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can consider and respond to your request. All requests will be addressed no later than thirty (30) business days from the date such a request is made.